Competitors skate 3 times each. The highest score out of the 3 skate runs will determine the ranking.
1. 45 seconds from the start or until the competitor fails is one run. Competitors compete one turn at a time.
2. If the competitor is in the transition(Curved) part when the 45-second buzzer sounds, the trick will also be scored.
3. Five judges will score the tricks on a scale of 0.00 to 60 points. The average of the three remaining scores, omitting the highest and lowest scores, being the record.
4. In case of a tie, the second highest score will be used to compare and rank the entries.
Judging criteria (order of priority) / Highest point
1. Difficulty / 30.00 points
Difficulty of the trick
2. Skating / 20.00 points
Quality of tricks (10.00 points)
Style (smoothness, aggressiveness, Steez) 10.00 points
3. Variety of tricks / 10.00 points
*The difficulty of the tricks and the quality of the slides will have a greater impact on the scoring than simply doing more tricks.